Sunday, November 17, 2013

Reddick Joins BKR, replaces Chastain in 2014

Brad Keselowski Racing announced Saturday that Tyler Reddick, a young dirt track driver from Corning, California will replace Ross Chastain in the #19 Ford F-Series truck. Chastain had a successful 2013 run, highlighted with two Pole Awards, but unfortunately, the sponsorship money was not enough to keep Chastain around. Reddick will pilot the #19 Ford for at least 15 races in 2014, with the hope of running for Rookie of the Year honors in 2015. The BBR Music Group has signed to be the primary sponsor for four races and will be the associate sponsor for the remainder of Reddick's races. (MRN.com)

According to BKR team owner, 2012 Cup Champion Brad Keselowski, "Tyler caught my eye at the Rockingham K&N Pro Series East race in November of 2012. I continued to follow his progress and he definitely made a positive impression on me and our competition staff at BKR."



"I'm thrilled to be joining Brad and BKR in the Camping World Truck Series," Reddick said. "As Brad is one of the young champion superstars in the sport today, I am confident I can learn a lot from him not just from a driving and competition standpoint, but also how to build a team around me and engage with sponsors and the media at the NASCAR level. I have no doubt that this is going to be a tremendous experience as I look to progress within the sport."

No comments:

Post a Comment